Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

ramblings.

i enjoy days like this. my thoughts are reeling so quickly i can hardly slow them down enough to write. but here i sit, in front of my computer, with a little free time-- something that has been rare lately. and even though i have so many thoughts i want to put down, i can't seem to find the words i need to express any of them. ha. how typical of me.
God is good.
and He is teaching me to revel in the wonderful, simple things that make life so blissful.
He is moving me in so many ways. which, naturally, i will discuss more in depth when my mind isn't racing. :)
the change that fall brings always forces me to see things in a new light, which is never a bad thing. there's just some sort of excitement that hangs in the air.
and that, unfortunately, is the end of my introductory blog... sad. bear with me as i attempt to sort through the ramblings inside my head. :)